Thursday, September 22, 2005

What to do when you can't report much

Gotta love the Blogthings:

This one got it wrong. James/Jim is Jimu in Japanese. Dorks! But I do know how to use chopsticks (AND I can play them on the piano. D-Definitely time for Wapner)
Your Japanese Name Is...

Akio Yamashina

This one doesn't match me perfectly, but neither does my color scheme. It's SORT-OF yellow, though.
Your Blog Should Be Yellow

You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh.
You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link.
You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog.


Do people really say "Mack Daddy" any more? Holla back, y'all!
Your Daddy Is Arnold Schwarzenegger

What You Call Him: Pops

Why You Love Him: He's the Mack Daddy


Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

4 comments:

CozyMama said...

I love this stuff, I go to that site too!!! I should not blog at work but I do....Wanna read something sickening...read my post today on how I met the hubby. :)

Anna said...

LOVE today's song... nice one!

Webmiztris said...

oh yuck! arnold is SO not mack daddy!! ha!

Shawna said...

Oh I'm gonna have to try this one