Tuesday, September 20, 2005

SEPT 19: TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY

Dang-it all, I missed it again! 9/19 is the worldwide, international Talk Like a Pirate day, and I didn't find out until five-tharrrty tonight. In honor of the wondrous occasion, I have unmasked the plundering "Privateer Orange Arse". Not sure about the orange arse, b/c if it was, me lad would be goin' t' the doctor.

Jim , your pirate name is
Privateer Orange Arse

What is YOUR pirate name?



Another generator
gave me the name: "Almost-Crazy Butch Grimm" Now THIS guy sounds more like a rum-drinkin scurvy dog! Go now, buckos. Ye best be gettin t' plunderin'!

3 comments:

Jim said...

Gads! Next time reckon t' check yer links, Jimbo. Ye, Storm, be one kind lady t' be so gentle in yer pointin' ou' me errant ways. I think "Drownin Doris Bonny" might nay be th' most fittin' name fer a new jack like yersef. But 't does be havin' a nice rin' t' 't.

Whew! I'm dizzy!

CozyMama said...

Linda Pink Beard is my name. HA!!! Too funny, I used my real name not Jodes...maybe I should try that too. Jim, you have not been to my blog lately man...what's up with that?

Jim said...

Easy there Linda, er Jodes. I just noticed that I haven't yet added you to my Blogroll. There, now that's taken care of.

I work for a Japanazi company, so I have to limit my internet and e-mailing. No daytime bloggy for Jimmy!