Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Violate Me: Chapter Two

I was reading Shan's post today about one of those unfortunate procedures some that walk this Earth must endure. Luckily, I'm one of the hominids keeping myself pure for just the right, er-, woman. I was, however, a victim of a much more inhumane "treatment" maybe 10 years ago.

During a routine physical for a new job, some blood was detected in my bodily fluid-waste. The next step was to go to a urologist for a more thorough "exam". Thorough is an understatement, this was the mother of all exams. First you're turned into a lab rat, made to lie on a table while they inject you with Josef Mengele's secret formula that makes your head want to explode. You can taste metal, you're sweating head-to-toe, and you have to lay still for something like 19 X-Rays while they track this junk's path through your bodily filtration system and into your bladder. Just when you think they're done, they make you go empty your bladder and come back for one more. "Nice guys, I wonder what they do for fun on weekends?" I think to myself. A real, live pissing contest. The fun was just beginning.

After waiting for the 20lbs of celluloid to be developed, I get to transport them to the big U's office. They were fascinating to look at really, showing kidneys and other stuff working the junk to the bladder. Big U thought he might see a common deformation where the mesh in the middle of your kidney is loosely formed, thereby allowing a few blood cells to pass though every now and then. "Nothing to worry about" says he, "but we'll need to do one more test to be sure." Okey-dokey, what's the harm? How bad could it be?

"Put on this gown and get nekkid" was the next instruction. Okay, that's not EXACTLY what he said, but you get my drift. You gotta love those paper gowns they give nowadays, the thing was slipping off my shoulder so much I felt a bit like the girl in Flashdance, but more like Jodie Foster in The Accused right about the time she decided she din't want to dance no more. Especially when I spied more of Mengele's tools on a table nearby, one of them looked a bit like a fiber-optic cable. Uh-oh. He's going in for a better look.

Now, before they violate a man front-wise like, they shoot some numbing gel up there first. Knowing this, I think it makes the good Doctor more careless. After all, the road's already been paved, so to speak. After a few minutes, when 'Slick Willy' is in no mood to fight, the Insertion Procedure begins. His first words were, and this is no joke: "Relax." Like I should just lie back and learn to enjoy myself or something. At least the ladies get stirrups, and the proctos get knocked out. I'm sitting there watching the guy struggle to jam the damn thing up my l'il Jimmy and I'm supposed to relax?!

Of course, this isn't bad enough. Before he can look through the scope, it needs to be cleaned. This process involves a fluid being flushed through the scope, which promptly then follows the path the scope has created and you basically urinate all over yourself. Nice warm feeling. The- *ahem*- 'pinnacle' of all this abuse, was when the good Doctor, now satisfied with his work, proudly declares that I have a "beautiful bladder". So I've got THAT going for me. Which is nice.

At least he didn't leave a finsky on the dresser.

9 comments:

CozyMama said...

NOt commenting on this post....Here I thought I was posting on a MI fan yesterday!!! Thanks for stopping by my little blog!!! "Play Like A Champion Today."

Have fun with Pete!!!

jenbeauty said...

LOL...being a woman these type of procedures become "old hat". It is amazing how I have become just bleh about it all.

Anna said...

Beautiful bladder - that's high praise indeed! Sorry you had to go through that 8-( but delighted you had a happy ending!

Webmiztris said...

egads, and I thought going to the gyno sucked.... at least they don't shove anything up my pee-hole!

teri said...

You watched..? I can't watch if it's done to me but when I was married I watched him get snipped. After three children and a miscarriage...I watched happily.

Jaime said...

Eeek! I, myself, just wish that they would knock me out for every medical procedure. ;)
I'm finally getting a chance to stop by your blog - your comment about "Rylee coyote" had me laughing and I'm always thinking about it when I say "Rylee". I think I'll probably end up calling her that, now. Cute. :)

Naughti Biscotti said...

Good God, Jim. Thanks for all the visuals.
What a positive attitude you had all while piss'n on yourself. Well done!

Jim said...

Jodes- No MI fan, MSU!
JB-How you gals do it, I'll never know.
Shan-Not quite the 'Happy Ending' most men want.
Web M.Z.- Not yet, anyway. Mwah-ha-ha!
Teri- Well, they don't give me the courtesy of draping things off. What else am I gonna do?
Jaime- welcome to the party. If it's any consolation, I think they spelled it Ryleigh.
Shandi- You gotta turn lemons into lemonade, right? Wait, that just doesn't sound right. Oh well.

Alex Pendragon said...

Thank you for the halarity, Jim. Now I realize how denial can be truly justified....lol!