Friday, June 03, 2005

I wanna be a rock chick- a.k.a. the daily double

Somehow, I ended up over at immigration and this lady there gave me a test. Damn, the results were interesting, if not encouraging, but they only got me a fast trip back home.


Which Rock Chick Are You?


This got me to thinking that I believe in reincarnation, because I am for damn sure coming back as this hottie, whoever she is. And I'm going to have a lot of fun. You have NO idea!

I don't know how to say her name, either. "Cerys". Is that pronounced "Cherisse"? "Sarees"? "Service"? "Chairviss"? "Cherries"? I feel bad about that. For sure, I must now find out more about this group Catatonia...... Well, that was easy enough! It seems I'm a Welsh ex-pat now hanging my hat in Nashville of all places, working on my second solo album. There's a chance that I've crossed paths with my more-beautiful self last fall. Ah, fate!

So, who are you?

No comments: